Wednesday, September 07, 2005

You are a secret MJ fan aren't you?

You’re driving down the road and on the radio comes Thriller, a nostalgic song from the 80’s. I have to admit that I am an MJ fan. Not the new millennium MJ, but the 80’s MJ when he was an excellent song writer and dancer.

I remember Thriller the movie. I think I was about 7 or 8 years old when that movie came out. My greatest memory of it was when I saw it for the first time at midnight at a friend’s house during a sleep over. One of my fears is creepy eyes. In movies when people die with their eyes open or for instance, Michael’s cat eyes in Thriller. I was so scared, that I hid behind the chair and later after all the excitement, puked. I haven’t seen the movie since, but every time the song comes on the radio I still listen to it.

Have you ever sung the song when it came on? There is this part that goes, “da, da, da, Thriller….Thriller night”. Which I have to admit that is how I have sung it for all of these years. Thanks to the lyrics website, I decided it was time that I look it up and there are actually words there. Unknown to me, the words that take the place of the da da da’s, are actually “’Cause this is…..Thriller, thriller night”.

I now know the words and I hope this story helps those who also have never known it, and the song has been incomplete to them for the last 20 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home