Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Am I still naive?

To things that happen in the real world? Or am I just surrounded by all the people in the world who can't say it like it is?

How is my hair today: reponse you get "really nice, I just love how you've done it" real response when you walk away...."I can't believe she did her hair like that, what was she thinking..."

Reponse: "I'm so glad you called. It's been a long time and I love hearing from you." real response: "I can't believe she called me, man she talks your ear off..."

Why can't people just say how it is anymore. I'm not saying I have never said anything to spare someones feelings, but people tiptoe around everything and there aren't too many true responses out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home