Friday, November 11, 2005

Dear Teeth,

We’ve been through a lot together.

When baby’s feel out and we would hid you under pillows so the tooth fairy could trade you in for money.

When we went through the nail biting stage when we were 13. We quit that together.

Then you got braces and had to be looked at every month, and the pain you went through for me. All that tightening and the rubber bands to hold you in place. You look beautiful now, don’t deny it!

We cried together when wisdoms left us.

Don’t forget all the cleanings we went through, and your favorite: the fluoride treatment.

Don’t forget all the food you had. You never failed me during those times. Especially the fun candy! But not too much because we didn’t want to damage you (plus hips would pay for it too).

Now you are sick. The first time ever. Four cavities. I’m sorry for neglecting you. It wasn’t personal. I guess I have been too busy to realize that you were hurting. But you never showed any signs of pain. You didn’t want to bother me.

We must go again and get you fixed. I promise they will give you some medicine so you won’t feel a thing.

Please forgive me teeth, for I am truly sorry.

Love, me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home