Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Bad monday...

Got home from the fam's house on Christmas, and had no heat. Luckily it was warmer out. So all three of us huddled in our bed because I wasn't paying triple time for a Christmas call. Yesterday I placed the call, but told them to come today. Only $39 for today instead of $89 for yesterday.

Then baby burned his hand on the back up electric heater we put in the kitchen. He is fast...

Slept at my father in laws last night, who lives a mile from us. Found out this morning that I used someone else's toothbrush. It looked just like mine. Same one. Same color. Thought my hubby packed it. Found out when he asked me this morning if I brought a toothbrush. Gross. I can't stop thinking about it. Feel like I'm going to puke.

Got the car back Thursday. New engine. Now the car is popping out of 5th gear when I drive and I have to hold it. Plus the engine light came on. Great. Now they are going to take me for all I'm worth.

Bank account bounced because of the check I wrote to Hyundai. Who cashs a check in a day? That's the point of writing a check because you have at least 4 days of time in there. Was trying to postpone it until I got paid today and I thought with the Holiday, that would definately buy me some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home