Monday, December 12, 2005

Car update

They called on Saturday to tell me they needed my maintenance history for the last 12 months in order for the problem to be resolved under warranty. Hyundai needs proof that I maintain my car.

Car history? Well my oil runs out and the light comes on at the 2500 mile mark between oil changes. But this has been something that I've been telling Hyundai for 4 years now and they can't ever find the problem, and now that I may need a new engine because of it they want proof that I've been maintaining it. It's their problem and has been. I faxed over the history I got from Valvoline off of their website, which if you didn't know is very quick and easy, and sent it over to them. Hopefully they can figure this out and I don't have to pay for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home