Monday, January 09, 2006

Weekend...

We did nothing that exciting this weekend. Most of the weekend was staying in and taking down the Christmas stuff. I did watch "Wedding Crashers" which I have to say is a friggin funny movie. The best part was when that Gloria girl was jumping up and down on the dance floor holding her breath and plugging her ears until she got her way.

I got my hair chopped. About 3 inches off the bottom. I got a magazine, which I never really do because I like to create my own hair do, but this time I did. It is a combination of Paris Hilton's latest do and some other girls....I guess.

My thing is though, why is it that every one says, did you get a hair cut? I mean, got them all cut? Why do people always say this? It really sounds stupid and it is getting old. I paid $30 to get one strand of hair cut. I pinned it up so everyone would notice...do you like it? It's layered....

Next time I'm going to get them all cut but one really long one....maybe I'll get a tail, remember those? And braid it.....please do not say it again. Just say it looks nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home