Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Eye Doctor Part II

The reason I went to the eye doctor’s in the first place is because I had a problem with my eye (imagine that). Found out that I have a torn cornea and can not wear my contacts for 6-7 days. No problem.

The point to the story is that I got these antibiotic eye drops called Zymar. I just decided to read the back of the box and find out the directions. I only glanced at it before and saw one drop every four hours and that was enough for me to know. Well when I read it thoroughly this time, it reads, “….Instill one four times daily while awake”. Had to share that. Which means somewhere during the life and usage of this product, someone actually wondered if they should instill the drops while sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home