Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hyundai Accent vs. all Lexus

Northtown Auto does not treat each customer the same. My car was in Hyundai’s shop for a month and did I get a rental from them? NO. I had to bum rides, borrow people’s cars, or get up at the butt crack of dawn to get to work by 7:15 so my husband can get to work at 7:30. I even had to get shuttled back and forth from the Northtown Shuttle and sit in 20 minutes of awkward silence with some guy I don’t even know. I did get a rental offer, and it was “Sure you can have a rental, go to Enterprise down the street and get our deal of $35 per day”.

Now fast forward to today. One of our Lexus owner’s in the company must have had their car in the shop, because to my dismay, I see when I pull in the parking lot a black Lexus with the words on the back “Northtown Lexus Courtesy Car”.

I’m buying a Lexus next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home