Monday, February 06, 2006

Been a while

What a week. Got my car completely finished now. My breaks were down to the metal just weeks after passing my inspection. They didn't want to warn me about that at Hyundai. I don't know how I passed the inspection. With that and the break light they never changed, I think I just paid them to slap on the sticker.

Baby got tubes Thursday. He had gotten a dual infection and was bumped up to emergency status. They took him into this little room where they put him to sleep. He is such a trooper. Came out of the surgery and we were home an hour later. What a wonderful weekend of sleep. Oh sleep how I've missed you.

They've been giving me more things to do here at work so I've been pretty busy. I've had this project to correct some things so that is taking up most of my time.

More later...I'm going home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home