Thursday, March 08, 2007

Birthdays are over, so it is back to the regular boring everyday life...well not all that boring. I am chasing around a two year old.

Work is getting better. I think once they realize you are not completely brainless and possibly in for the long haul, they start to give you better accounts to call. I made $1300 today, which will up my fees about $700, which is desperatly needed to make my first bonus. We will definately need the money!

Hubby decided to quit smoking. He is on his 48th hour and doing great. Without any help either. No gum, no patches...just cold turkey. I'm happy he's doing it. Why with all the talk about baby number 2 and all (oops did I just give it away?) It is just talk for now but I told him I'm not interested in pushing a stroller and his oxygen tank at the same time. Maybe that gave him a little push. He is only 32 and has many years ahead of him so I agree that it is time for him to stop.

School: Well...I just finished accounting, but haven't gotten my grades back yet. I am assuming I did all right. She didn't teach much, but I did good on the tests and stuff. Now I'm taking Business writing which is more like a refresher course of high school English. Remember to double space and indent and APA and blah, blah, blah....I thought it was more about the construction of business letter, contract, legal documents...what have you. Not grading us on how well we write and did we spell check. So far every single class has been like that. I am expecting to learn new things, but it just seems to be a refresher of my associate or high school level classes. Is this normal? My leadership class was the worst because all the guy talked about was himself. What did I learn new there???

I keep meaning to write more, but when I do it just seems to be a big catch up. I'll try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home