Friday, January 26, 2007

How is the potty training going? blah.
How is the new toddler bed thing going? Take a look for yourself....















We've tried everything. We just gave in and put all of his blankets on the floor where he demands to fall asleep. Later we move him and he stays in there all night. I don't get it, but I'm not wrestling him to go to bed. Take that super nanny.

Tuesday we had the worst weather and I had to drive downtown to get my paycheck that was four days overdue to me. Because of going to the hockey game Friday I wasn't able to get my check that night, so Saturday morning I asked for it and the manager said "oh they mail if if you don't pick it up by 5 o'clock Friday". Ok no problem, should get it Monday. Rush around Monday, just in case I get it, so I can go cash it and go shopping....at Tops, no choice, no time. NO CHECK....panicking here. I need gas and food. I go to work and ask another manager if he knows where my check is. Oh yeah they mail it but you should have asked when payroll was still here. Call tomorrow and see where it is. Tuesday I call in the morning and leave a message with payroll. They didn't call me back. I get the mail. Nothing. Call again. Yes it is in the office and I will come and get it. I had to drag the baby out in that crap just to get it, and off to Wegmans for shopping. Guess it was a blessing in disguise!

Last night I had a soap opera dream. My friend was kissing some 18 year old boy and later staged her death to fool her husband so she and boy could run away together. Days of Our Lives are you hiring?

Hubby got a raise yesterday and a promotion and another job offer (from another company). Good things flood in all at once. More on that.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home