Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Why is being too skinny an obsession right now? Nicole Ritchie are you starving yourself, MaryKate gained a pound today....This girl at work told my manager that he was too skinny. He needed to put on some weight. Why does she care? Well because she was afraid he would blow away. She then proceeded to tell him how she bought a toddler bed and mattress today, and how it is a crib mattress that it was to light and blowing around in the wind. Comparison of a grown skinny man to a mattress...I wouldn't like to be compared to a mattress...

Speaking of work, I decided doing collections is alot like fishing. You wait, and wait, and wait, call after call until.....you get someone on the phone. Everyone comes running, get the net! Oops false alarm, that one got away. Then you wait, and you wait, and you leave countless messages. The internet is my fish finder. I thought of that tonight around the 125th message that I left today. I didn't catch one fish.

I like the job, it's funny really. It is not my career oh no....have to remind myself of that.

My career right now is being mommy and it's great. I thought that stay at home mom's had a club or something during the day. There is nothing in my community to do. It is sad really. If you are 65+ there are a million things to do, but to get your toddler out of the house forget it. He's too young for sports and too old for the swing, so what is he to do??? He is not bored believe me, but there are days when he is crawling the walls and I know he just needs to run and burn himself out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home