Friday, April 06, 2007

A horrible interviewer and a crazy messed up eyeball...

I had my interview yesterday. Which took a new record in interviews, lasting all of seven minutes. It was supposed to be at two with Kathy. I show up and Kathy is still on vacation, and Don is not there, he was the one who told me to be there at two. I'll have to talk to Carlos. Well Carlos interviewed me by asking me only one question: "So, Tell me about yourself". I pretty much restate everything that he has written in front of him. He thought about that for a second, then asked me two more questions regarding the restaurant I worked at for about 9 months. Then he took a glance at the hours I wanted to work, was disappointed that I could not work on Sunday, then told me he'd have his GM give me a call. Um, yeah, thanks Carlos. Not a career here.

Then I have this funky red eye and it isn't pink eye like I originally thought. I bought these stupid blue contacts and I think that it is an abrasion from that. I have to live through wearing my glasses and the "Oh my god, what happened to your eye?" comments. I had a hell of a time trying to get someone to write a prescription for me for eye drops. I have been using my son's eye drops from the time he had conjunctivitis in both eyes, and it isn't strong enough for me. I call the eye doctor and there isn't an opthamalogist there today. I call my regular doctor and if I couldn't be seen by the eye doctor, then being a contact lens wearer, I should probably go to the ER. I decided to try the eye doctor one more time and they finally gave me a number to call for the other location with an opthamalogist on schedule today who wrote me a prescription. Going to pick it up now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home