Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lots of stuff!

I have lots of things to write about today:


A fish that won't die. She has been floating around her tank for days now, upside down and just keeps hanging on. I thought for sure she'd be gone this morning, but she is still breathing. I'm trying to put her out of her misery, but she keeps staying near the bottom.


An interview today. Another one. Hopefully all goes well. I'm at my wits end with the current job I have and so need to get out. I can't stand leaving hundreds of messages a night anymore. This is just not for me! I need a fun job!


Best of all, Quinn went poopie on the potty for the first time yesterday. I put him down for a nap and he said, "Potty mama". At first I thought it was just an excuse to get out of bed, but then I gave in and put him on it. I let he be and left the room. I came back a few minutes later and "plop", I heard a noise in the toilet. There it was, his first poopie in the big toilet. (Never mind that baby toilet I bought for him) Guess he just needed some privacy. Just like a man.


and last but not least....


MY NEPHEW!!! Only 2 more months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home