Thursday, October 06, 2005

Get your hats I'm having a pity party....

I get such a complex when people cancel on me. I know I’ve cancelled on people before, but I do sincerely try to do it with a little bit of notice and really try to reschedule. Not this 2 hours before thing and then it’s too late to make other plans crap.

I take this personally because I really try to keep up with friends and family and when I make plans with someone I utilize my calendar and try to make everything that I make plans for. If I know I can’t do it I won’t make plans just to say yes. I will say sorry I have things to do, or whatever. I try to give at least a days notice when something comes up. If I have plans with you, I will turn other things down that come up. I just feel that if I put this much effort into stuff why don’t people do the same for me?

Am I expecting too much? Am I too nice about it when people cancel that they think that they can do it to me all of the time? What a push over if that’s the case. Some of the same people do it to me over and over again too, and I have a lot of trouble believing them any more as to why they are canceling with me. That’s probably the biggest reason I take it personally.

So please, at least 24 hours notice or you will be charged….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home