Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Idol rankings.

Here are the rankings, as I see them, for American Idol:

11 Ace – Cheesy smile, same routine, needs to stop making love to the camera.
10 and 9 Lisa and Elliott – good singers, too much vibrato
8 Bucky – “MMM, Bop”
7 Kevin – Too cutesy, may make it on the Disney channel
6 Mandisa – Very good, not the idol, but will make it somehow
5 Taylor – I see him as a classic lounge singer
4 Kellie – After yesterday’s performance, she’s bumped up on my list.
3 Paris – Still in my top 3
2 Chris – He’s just yummy, plus he’s really good.
1 Katharine – She’s going to make it. Got the looks, the voice and kicks ass in every performance

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I like your list very similar to mine but I can't stand Kellie..she is to dumb for me...she just annoys me and so does Kevin...to little boyish looking...I def. think Mendisa is the best but wont win because of her look....katherine and Paris and chris are all very close for me....so if any of them win I will be happy and yes Chris is YUMMY!!

LOL
Sarah

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger R said...

I agree about Kellie, she doesn't seem very smart. Chris, Paris and Katharine really show their talents by making each performance different! I think Ace is a cheeseball. He really could have nailed that performance last night if he would just stop worrying about what to do with his hands and how he smiles into the camera.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home