Monday, March 20, 2006

Narrowing it down....

Remember when you were a little kid and the adults asked you what you would like to be when you grew up? Remember saying that you wanted to be a firefighter, a nurse, a doctor or a school teacher. Those dreams seemed so easy to obtain when you were nine. Not that I'm 30, have done ten years of college (on and off) to receive my associate degree, they just don't seem that interesting to me anymore.

I have narrowed my areas of interest down to a few things. This should help me decide what I want to do with my career.

Real Estate
Management
Marketing
Advertising

These are the things that I know that I have always found interesting. I am not a number cruncher, nor am I the type of person that can sit behind a desk all day and not have human contact. I need to be in touch with people on a daily basis and away from this rotting at a desk feeling.

If anyone out there (all 2 of you who read my blog) have any advice on any of these areas, please offer some!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home