Wednesday, April 19, 2006

During my quest in remodeling my bathroom, I have stumbled upon two things. One, when did it become all of the rage for the kids to have their own bathroom? This creating bathroom “themes” of rubber duckies and Sponge Bob Square Pants. Two, when did the shower curtain choices become so mundane?

About the first one. Unless you have the luxery of owning 4 bathrooms, there really isn’t a need for a 3 year old to have their own. I for one had to share a bathroom with my parents and brothers. Many of the people I know had to share also.

Secondly, I am so picky when it comes to decorating my house. I like the modern approach to redesigning a room, but am not into “copying” (if you will) other ideas that people I know have had (I can’t even stand it when I see someone wearing a shirt that I own). Over the last few years I have owned my home there were things that I had to shop for that I had no choice but to pick something that I’m sure a thousand other people have in their homes. Things such as a bedroom set, a couch, a chair and dining room table. There are limited resources (and funds were a factor) of furniture places in the Buffalo Area. This shower curtain shopping has become so boring. Paisleys, stripes, paisleys and stripes together, dots, fish, lace, or very limited colors. I don’t care for any of those and want something different. I searched high and low for the perfect bedspread, which, for your information, seem to have the same patterns on them as shower curtains. The online search begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home