Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Why am I writing this 2 ½ weeks after my accident? Well because it took that long for the insurance company to declare my vehicle a total loss. Actually it took 2 weeks to get off their ass and then 2 days to decide.

I called them on Monday and said that no one has notified me about my car. Jason answered and got the ball rolling. Apparently no one from the collision shop contacted them like they were supposed to and my car has been collecting storage fees for two weeks (thankfully I'm not reponsible for those because it was their fault). Jason got the adjuster out there and called me back with the details. Thanks Jason!

I had to go over on my lunch today to give my permission to have the vehicle taken away, get my plates off of the car and say my final goodbyes.

Farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home