Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Jay took the supervisor's test yesterday. He said he will find out the results in a few days. Pray he gets this.

One question that stumped him. 5-22, 6-? ( I believe was how it was written). The answers were something like 14, 41, and a few others. Not sure about that one.

- Note that two of the best inventions are: dishwasher detergent cubes (hopefully one day they will do that with laundry detergent) and pre-made cookie dough. In less than an hour yesterday I had clean, sparkly dishes and a batch of cookies. One of the worst inventions: smelly shampoo. I love Biologe products. Slightly expensive, but doesn't break the bank. It does the job well. I do not buy Biologe for my husband's slightly shaved head. I buy the $1.25 shampoo like, Suave or V05. I couldn't for the life of me find regular shampoo, and I don't think he wants to smell like a strawberry or ocean mist. I bought aloe vera, because you know his 1/2 long hair needs healing.

- Things are great with the car.

- Quinn learned how to sing "EIEIO" from the song "Ole McDonald had a Farm" which sounds like "EIO", but he's right on cue.

- From attending a stagette on Friday night, I learned that "The Pickle" or otherwise known as "Nicholas Pickolas" needs to be shot.

That's it...see you on hump day...

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Blogger Mike Garvey said...

I wrote a blog post a million years ago that mentioned Nicholas Pickolas, and hands down, that's the number one google seach that brings people to my site now.

 
At 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds like everything is going great! how cute he sings eieio...baby language is so much fun and so darn cute...

Hey what doe jay do?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home