Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Misc...

*Quinn has been sick since Sunday. Sunday he had a temp of 101.7, Monday it was up to 102.5 then at 2 am Tuesday it was up to 103.3. (that looks like he was tuning in to radio frequencies). I took him to the doctor yesterday and it turned out to be viral (or as the doc called it, daycare crud). Fever finally broke at 6:00 last night. He fell asleep while eating dinner in his high chair. I put him to bed and he woke up all sweaty at about 7ish. He then slept on the couch until 10 when I woke him up changing his diaper. He ran around for about a half hour then off to bed. I had to sneak out of the room twice. Damn those 1950 squeaky hardwood floors.

*I went to the mall and realized I’m a tweenie again. When I was in Kauffman’s I was torn between the junior’s and the woman’s departments. Hmmm…..Tommy or Ralph? Neither I had to buy diapers. I went down to New York and Co., where they had a sale on crop pants, buy one get one half off. Sale? Yes, I love that word. I could still remain on my budget and look good…

*It is funny when you look through a magazine like parenting and they have a section for moms to show you how to pamper yourself and how to find “me” time. The clothes they show in there are so expensive. A bag for $100 or a shirt for $200 that can be found at www.notforamomonabudget.com. Obviously these moms do not live in this area.

*Still on a car hunt. I get my check for the Hyundai sometime today or tomorrow. Hopefully by Sunday I’ll be in some wheels.

*On a work from home job hunt now. I have had a couple of phone interviews. Yesterday one was for an online referral job for ‘all natural’ household products. I’ll put my website on here when (or if) I sign up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home