Thursday, May 03, 2007

updates!

Update on the job: still no such luck. I'm trying to get a different position in the place I'm at, hopefully making more money and keeping the same hours.

Update on the poopie on the potty: not very successful this week. I do remind him when he goes in his diaper, now where do we go poopie? On the potty!

New news.....

Every day since last week, EVERY five minutes, Quinn says "whatcha doing mama?"

He has to take roll call too. Every time I am out of the room he has to look for me.

He also is soooo smart might I add (again). I sometimes ask him what is under his arm and when he lifts it to check, I give him a little tickle. Today, I asked him what was under there and he didn't lift his arm. He just looked and me and said "Skin".

Thank you Elmo's world for educating my son!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home