Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Finding things to do!

So I’ve decided to get off my ass and stop sulking. I’m not implying that I just sit down and do nothing. I’m implying that I need to find a hobby. I signed up for a gym membership yesterday, so now I’m able to be involved in some classes like Yoga and Pilates which you exercise physically and mentally. I’m also signed up for a kickboxing class so that should whip my butt into shape! I lost most of the baby weight, but not all that I wanted too. I also found out in doing this that I have a wellness program through my insurance and they will cover more than half of my membership fee. That was an incentive too. I will also be participating in the local American Heart Association walk this weekend with some friends from work. That should be rejuvenating to see and hear about all those in need of this assistance.

Things still on my to do list that is still rapidly growing:
1. Take singing lessons (which I’ve longed to do since I was little) and sing the national anthem in front of thousands of people at something like a sporting event. (and not like Roseanne and grab my crotch)
2. Buy a designer dress made by an actual designer like Dolce and Gabanna or Oscar De La Renta and go somewhere nice to wear it. Then people can say, “Who are you wearing?” instead of “Where did you get that?”
3. Drive a motorcycle.
4. Go to Rockefeller Center during Christmas Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home