Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Help, in a rut....

Why do we spend countless hours working at a dead end job when we could be out enjoying the world? I do not think I will ever be in the history books for anything, because only politicians, serial killers, celebrities or really smart people end up in those. I do not fall into any of those categories, so I feel that I do not need to work so hard. I’d must rather work just enough to make just enough to have all the fun in the world. After watching my son, play day in and day out, I realized that we are soooo not fun as adults. Same routine every day. Get up, drink coffee, rush to day care, rush to work, rush home to make dinner, rush through dinner, rush to clean the house, then get to bed somewhere around midnight because the only free time you have is between the hours of 11 pm and 12 am. Then get up and do it all over again, every day.

I really think I need to find something different to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home