Friday, September 16, 2005

Need a new battery

As far as yesterday’s post goes, I’m not planning on leaving my husband. I’m just not happy with how things are at the moment and needed to let it out. I think that I just expect too much out of life and need to sit back and relax before I miss out on a lot of stuff. We do have a lot of fun together and I’ll never regret my choice of starting a family with him. I think I just need to make some changes so he’s not the only one happy here all the time. I totally am jealous of the freedom he appears to have and the stuff he gets to do and all the responsibility in life falls on my shoulders. I am going to school to make things better for us, trying to keep a roof over our heads by trying to make myself better at work and I feel he’s just riding the coat tails of life and I wish I could hop on.

I think I’m a little burned out and need a good “recharge”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home