Thursday, October 06, 2005

If I had a million dollars

Things I would do if I won the lottery:

Hire my own hairdresser to wash and style my hair every morning.
Hire my own cook to make delicious meals for me all day, including fresh cut fruit for breakfast every morning.
Buy a house along the ocean. So every day I walk out my door the water is right there. Not in the tropics either. Along the east coasts of either Connecticut or Rhode Island. Where the seasons still change and I can launch my boat during the warmer days. I want a house with huge windows in my dining room, living room and kitchen overlooking the ocean And a big bathtub in my bathroom.
Buy a boat
A jet ski too.

This is what I am daydreaming about here at work today. I will come back to the reality of staring at these four, dull, grey walls every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home