Monday, October 24, 2005

Oh you big softy...

Sometimes I can have a masculine sense of humor as you may be able to tell from my previous posts, and I would have to associate that with the fact that I have two brothers and was surrounded by boys all of my life, but I am also a woman through and through, especially when it comes to my son.

I have such a soft spot in my heart for that kid. He is so cute and I love watching him learn new tricks and smile when I come into the room and listen to him babble! This weekend he learned how to clap the right way, with both hands open, instead of using one hand and one fist like he’s been doing. I was so proud of him that he learned how to do it. He gets so happy when we come home too. He claps for us and waves to us all with a big smile on his face!

I love that he just rambles on and on, saying things like, “da, da, da” and “ra, ra, ra” and shows his two little front bottom teeth!

Man that boy melts me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home