Thursday, October 13, 2005

Please identify the car.....

I think it is funny that guys can identify cars in 2 seconds flat….that was a 2000 Chevy Cavalier…some girls can do it too. I’m not one of those girls. Unless I actually see the logo on the front of the car I can’t tell what Make it is, and unless I read what it says on the back I can’t tell what Model it is and unless I see the title, I’ll don’t know what year it is. So all I can really give you information on is what color it was…

There was this car on fire yesterday on the Elmwood exit and I told a few people here at work and everyone asked me what kind of car it was. All I could tell in the 30 seconds I took to sneak a peek, was that it was black and on fire. That’s it. Nothing else. I have no idea how people do it.

I’ll stick with my 2001 Hyundai Accent, at least I know the details about that…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home