Friday, October 07, 2005

Not for the faint at heart....

There is good government assistance and bad government assistance. It should be readily available for people who are in a little bind and just can't make

My examples:

Good -

Husband is laid off from his job and is forced to collect unemployment because he is about to lose his house and his family is suffering and he is trying so hard to get back on his feet.

You are a student trying to make it on your own and pay for books that the bookstore just stripped of all you have and now you are eating tuna fish and crackers….you need some assistance to help support yourself while you try to get yourself done with school and back on your feet.

Bad

You just had your 8th baby and you’ve never worked a day in your life and you need some new bling.

I’m sorry if I have offended anyone, but I feel like I am working my ass off to support my family and so is my husband. And to take a break on my lunch and run an errand to the mall to see all of thse people there who probably do not have a job.

I love New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home