Thursday, October 20, 2005

SPAZ....

Caffeine at 8 o’clock pm is not a good idea. Especially when you know you have to get to bed around 10 o’clock to get a good night sleep. Take it from me who decided to visit Timmy Ho’s last night after the gym.

I enjoy my coffee while finishing the laundry and then decide to go to bed and watch some television before going to sleep. This was around 9 o’clock.

10 o’clock: (when I usually start to fall asleep) Heart is racing, eyes wide open.
10:15: I should shut off Sex and the City now and try to get some sleep. No I like this episode I’ll think I’ll watch it.
10:30: Another episode of Sex and the City and I’m still not tired so I’ll watch this one too.
11:00: Ok, really shut the tv off and go to sleep
11:10: TV is off now. Alright relax. Start playing games in my head to calm down….count from 100, 99, 98, 97……59? What the hell…how did I get there so fast..ok start over…..100, 99, 98….alright new game…
11:15: think of all the words that start with X.
11:20: xylophone, Xavier…..nope that’s all I got…
11:21: maybe I should write about this in my blog tomorrow.
11:30: I’m thirsty
12:00 am: finally I fall asleep.

I’m switching to decaf……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home