Tuesday, October 11, 2005

About Me

I am 5’ 5”
I have brown hair and brown eyes
I weigh more than I should and I like it sometimes but sometimes I don’t
I love fashion but am not fashionable
I wish I could have been discovered but I never tried to be in the spotlight
I feel that to eat healthy is expensive and I wish I did
I should have been a vegetarian
I wish I had gone to a four year college out of state
I love to travel
I love to write
I sometimes have confidence in myself and you can tell when I don’t because I mumble
I sometimes have pity parties
I love my husband and my son
I sometimes am negative but I’ve always have an open mind
I am sometimes sarcastic
I am sometimes cocky
I care too much of what people think of me
I am fun
I laugh at funerals
I cry very little
I love my mother dearly, she has always been my best friend
I love my family
I love my friends
I hate my father and it feels good to finally say it and not feel guilty
I don’t like animals
I love to read
I know how to play the piano
I used to play the flute
I love to sing, but sing best in my car
I like taking care of people
I don’t let people take care of me
I find stupid people hard to tolerate
I am impatient to wait in line, but have patience to help
I am bored very easily
I have to stay busy
I believe experience makes you wise not age
I hope to be successful
I am a hard worker
I sometimes feel I don’t listen as well as I should
I remember phone numbers, birthdays, faces, but have trouble with names
I pass out at needles but I gave birth
I feel life is ironic
I love roller coasters
I love wine
I loved Italy
I want to go to Australia
I want to back pack through Europe
I wish I relocated just once
I don’t like my job
I’m concerned about others feelings when I think to find a new one
I really shouldn’t I need to find the right path
I think a lot
I wish I could ski
I like make people laugh
I want to be a comedian
I have laughed at people
I have been laughed at
I sometimes like to gossip
I sometimes daydream
I have a good imagination
I am artistic
I have a messy car but a clean desk
I love chocolate
I love to relax and have drinks
I wish more people would visit me
I wish I would visit more people
I wish life wasn’t so busy
I am afraid of death
I used to be scared of the dark
I am afraid of water
I almost drowned twice
I can’t swim
I am afraid of creepy eyes
I moved 10 times in my life
I have never seen Halloween, Friday the 13th, Jurrasic Park or Poltergeist
I love Jim Carry movies
I love Drew Berrymore movies
I only watch comedies or suspense movies
I was 15 when I first got drunk
I don’t like fake people
I adapt to my surroundings but am a leader
I like money
I like coffee houses
I don’t ask people to do stuff with me because I’m afraid they’ll say no and I’ll do it by myself anyways
I like seafood
I do not like to be copied
I finish when I start
I hate the doctors office
I sometimes put my foot in my mouth
I am a good mother
I am a good wife
I feel I am wasting time doing what I don’t want to do
I am 28 and still go to college
I sometimes worry
I can’t sit still when I’m home
I want to go to a spa
I want a pool
I sometimes feel I just settle for stuff
I love to hike but do not do it enough
I wonder how you feel when you read this

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Tyanne said...

I wish I knew that much about myself. I just feel lost a lot. A whole lot.

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Tyanne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home