Monday, January 23, 2006

Is bumping music in anymore?

Every now and then there is this car that passes by my house around 11 pm or so with his "bumping" speakers. I can just picture it. A white cutless supreme with tinted windows and maybe some dice* hanging from the rear-view.

Can anyone tell me if this is still cool? When I was in college at Alfred, I remember all these guys would talk about how big their speakers were in the car. Some of them so big that in the passenger seat was a small woofer (or whatever I have no idea), because they ran out of room in the back seats and the trunk. One of my guy friends actually asked if I could hold it on my lap when he drove me home. That's a 2 hour drive with this box in your lap. I remember riding in that car. I think my heart actually became in sync with the beat.

I don't hear this too often anymore except for the mysterious car that drives past my house, and I'm glad too because I never really understood the concept.

*still questioning if these are still in too...

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny because we have a car that drives by our house around 1030 - 11 each night with the same bumping music on....I was also wondering if this was still cool....Chris is always threatening to pimp out the mini van....now that would be cool lol

love ya,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home