Friday, February 24, 2006

Larry David? Let me introduce myself....

I have the strangest irony. Everyday something ironic happens to me. This is what happened so far this week….

- Tuesday during the locking of the keys in the car fiasco, one of my classmates told me to call the Cheektowaga Police to come and open my car. I told him I know they wouldn’t do it, and he assured me they would, but to appease him, I called. They said no like I figured, unless there was a child locked inside. AAA came and went, and when I was heading back into the school who passes by me? A Cheektowaga Cop. I have never, in the 4 years I’ve been there seen a cop in that parking lot until that night.
- Wednesday at the photo studio at JC Penney’s there was a little 4 month old baby named Lena there getting her pictures done right before Quinn. I have never heard that name before. Yesterday on my way home from school I decided to take a different way home and sure enough I see Lena St. off of Harlem.
- Wednesday at work I was looking through classmates prompted from the email in my inbox that a new person joined. I click to see who and on the list I see Joe. I met Joe’s cousin. Who was that again? Oh yes, Debbie I used to work with. I haven’t seen her in awhile, I wonder how she is. Who shows up at my work yesterday to update our stock? Debbie. She has never come in here. This was her first time with the guy who normally comes in.

I know they may seem minute, or I’m way over observant, but this stuff happens to me all of the time. Too bad I couldn’t trip over that million dollars I was just thinking about.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM , Blogger Charlie Mc said...

great stuff! Zone in on those lottery numbers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home