Monday, May 22, 2006

Spit and shake hands?

I had a cold all weekend which made it difficult to have a lot of energy to chase him around. Can you stand it when people compare colds? Why is that? “Did you start with a sore throat, then a runny nose, because that’s how I started too?” or “Did you have the runny nose first then the sore throat because if you did than that wasn’t my cold”. I don’t know where I got it and yes most colds start out the same way. It is funny how everyone dedicates about 5 or 6 minutes in the conversation to the cold comparisons.

You also get yelled at if you have one. “Please stay away from me, I don’t want that” or “Don’t touch anything if you are sick”. “I got this thing from you, I know I did”. People make pretend ‘shields’ with their hands in order not to get it.

I made sure to lick my hands before I made copies….no really, I have my CareOne “Lemon Scented” Instant Hand Sanitizer right by my side.

*Names changed again for protection??!!
**2 more days until graduation
***6 more days until vacation

Side note: if you are from Buffalo, please tell me why do people mis-pronounce cities around this area on purpose? "Cheektovegas" for Cheektowaga and "Rottenchester" for Rochester????? Cantstandya....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home