Monday, June 12, 2006

Crazy stuff

Dammit all for not having my camera with me on the drive home Friday afternoon. There were people picketing outside of the information center on Grand Island, with signs that read, “INFORMATION CENTERS ONLY SELL TOURS”. I couldn’t believe that people are wasting their time on this. They probably had a little pow wow after saying what a positive influence they had on the public. Even worse, they made it on the 6 o’clock news. Why did they bother with this story? How about picketing for the raise of taxes or something else worth while?

I don’t understand how people pick their battles. When the DaVinci code was released, there were millions of people giving their comments on it, how this was a bad influence on the Christian world. Didn’t they see this? I’m surprised they didn’t have a field day with the queen of pop.

Saturday was the wedding of Jay’s cousin. Had a great time. Good food, good music and of course druken family fun!

Sunday was a gardening day. I planted my bulbs in my garden and it was my first time doing it, so they will probably not grow, but I’ll give it a chance.

This morning I found my 14 year old niece on myspace.com. Great, now I know, but do I tell her mother? I probably will because I don’t want to see her get hurt. Especially if her quote is “I’m a cold hearted bitch and I’m good at it”. Nice, we need to talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home