Thursday, March 30, 2006

I have seen the light....

Well not really, just that I thought about it yesterday and it could have been the day of my funeral or I could be in a hospital right now. I have finally come to grips with everything from the accident and am seeing things in a whole new perspective.

1. I had my meeting at Medialle yesterday. I can't wait to start on my bachelor's! The recruiter was very uplifting!
2. Work still stinks, but the people I work with are very considerate.
3. My husband is so together in the time of a crisis. He showed his true colors on Monday. I could marry him all over again.
4. My baby is even more special to me.
5. My brothers in law are very sweet people, coming over to see if I was ok.
6. You shouldn't be mean to people, because they are the ones that will help you out the most.
7. I love my family and friends so much. They mean the world to me.

Take a moment to slow down in your lives and view your surroundings in a new light. Go spread some love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home