Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Procrastination anyone??

Ok since this isn't really considered homework, I have been putting it off however I can. This essay I told her that I would have for her on Monday. Still no essay as of today. Ok really, tonight is essay night.

Went to the gym today and walked the treadmill for 25 minutes or so. Funny part was this guy came in and started his routine, and I could see him out of the corner of my eye looking over at me every few reps or so to see if I was looking at him. Um, yes I was out of the corner of my eye and I'm laughing at you looking at me....

They also have TV's there. Two of them right on the wall. Why is it that you have to watch this thing on closed captioning during your work out. It is not easy to read while your eyesight is bouncing up and down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home