Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I have to write an essay...

For Medaille. I want to start in the Fall for my Bachelor's Degree. I mean I plan on starting in the Fall. I'm a little nervous. I've been at the Associate level for 11 years (on and off) and now that I'm finally to next level, I'm afraid of it. Will I fit in to this level? Am I being neurotic? Millions of people have done it, so what is the big deal?

I have to write a 500 word essay too. Will they not be impressed? Will they not accept me because of this? Why does it have to be done? I keep putting it off because I do not know what to say about why I want to get my bachelor's degree. The only reason I can think of is money or stability, but they don't want to hear that....Ugh...they need it soon too, so time to brainstorm. Time to brainstorm tonight over some steak at the Texas Roadhouse and a beer....that'll move me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home