Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What the?

It is only 8:30 and I've had a hell of a morning. I woke up late. My son mashed my breakfast all over the table, so I had to clean it up, which caused me to leave late. I tripped in the driveway and bumped my knee on the car. I was turning left on to the road work is on and a construction vehicle almost ran me over. Of course I was late to work at this point. I get here and one of our customer's info is wrong, no one ever told me the right way. Hopefully it gets better from here.

Plus this morning I was wondering what the importance of shoes was? Why do we have to wear them all of the time. I get to work and this guy starts saying how he would love to walk around barefoot, he hates shoes. We could start a new trend.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home