Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blah day. Nothing going on. Quinn’s home with my mom on Thursday’s so I get to sleep in a whole half hour later.

Remember the Jetson’s? I think that should be the name in the “catching up with the Jones’” phrase. It should be “catching up with the Jetson’s” phrase. After all they are the ones that had all of the super-electronic-dress yourself-fly through the air-dinner in a pill-robot cleaning-moving walkway-devices. We need to get ourselves that stuff. How cool would it be to fly to work? Or have the robot clean the house? Or even the dehydrated food in pill form that instantly makes you full? That would be so cool…I think we’ll have that crap when we are 80 and too slow to enjoy it. Hell I’ll have my super hydrolic corvette or whatever still.

And that’s all I got for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home