Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Weekend recap...

I spent some of the weekend with mom this weekend. It was nice to have someone to help me watch the baby so I could get some homework done.

I had to meet with my study group on Sunday. We clicked very well and were able to work together equally and feed off of each other’s ideas. The group I’m in now, I already feel like I’m dominating the group. Not because I’m bossy or anything, but because I feel like I had to drag information out of them. Instead of them offering any input. Over all things are still going well in this class. I have a book to finish by Saturday night.

The 5th anniversary of 9/11 came and went. I watched a few specials this weekend that had survivors tell their stories. That was heart wrenching to see what they went through, especially the ones who tried to save other’s lives but they didn’t make it. One guy actually survived the second plane that hit by diving under his desk. I couldn’t believe he lived through that.

Hubby’s weekend was fun for him. He still holds the John “Happy Gilmore” McEnroe title for the second year in a row!! I’m glad he’s home and things are back to normal. I’m still working on the money thing and I really need to stay home with Quinn a few days a week and work evenings. That will really cut down on the daycare costs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home