Monday, September 25, 2006

I got nothing...

Weekend was alright. Friday I went to a chowder party at the in-laws. That was fun, and Quinn loved running in the wet grass. His pants were so dirty at the end of the night. Bro in law was there with his pathelogical liar wife. I would post about her more, but I think it would make me dizzy righting about it.

Saturday I sacrificed three hours in the morning to come here to work and paint my office. It went smooth. I think it looks nice today. So fresh and clean. After that and into Sunday we just spent time at home. Even grocery shopping on Sunday morning. Wow you're all jealous.

Papa is good and went home today. He's still a little confused about some things, as he lost a week of time spending it in the hospital.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM , Blogger Fizzgig said...

sometimes weekends like that are nice to relax, and have nowhere to rush off to!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home