Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It is sad, but it is part of life

Everyone I know laughs at me because I read the Obituaries in the paper. Maybe about every other day I check it out. Hey you never know who you'll find in there. Maybe a friend's parent or sibling, maybe an old love or maybe an old enemy. Maybe even an old classmate. You would never expect to look in the paper and find the name of a little girl you used to babysit. What? What is that? Apparently she had leukemia. She was only 22. I feel so bad for that family right now. That just breaks my heart.

No word on Papa yet. Quinn learned how to say "oh no" so he's now walking around saying that!

I got my laptop yesterday, so now I need to learn the laptop etiquette. Is there one? Where are the best places for wireless?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home