Thursday, September 07, 2006

Will work for food

Today is the day. Hubby is going on his once a year golf trip. Which is also how much he golfs each year, which goes to show that golfing is not his hobby, drinking is. I guess we could call it the “hang with the guys,drink till you puke” trip. Go here to see how I really feel about it.

I just found out that the life insurance policy that my parents bought for me when I was born (29 1/2 ) years ago is worth a whopping $149.56 cash value (alive) and $4695.00 (dead). That would pay for my hole in the ground or my Ipod that I want. Quite a toss up. I figure I’ll leave it alone seeing as I need a hole in the ground, and the Ipod isn’t necessarily a necessity…?

I called to borrow against it so we can get through the holiday season and wait for our taxes, because as of now our financial situation is nothing to write home about. Maybe this is because I have my degree now and that means no success once you get it? Or maybe this is because my karma has pretty much sucked since December? Or MAYBE it has something to do with my darling husband not being able to work overtime so he can afford said drinking weekend? Whatever the reason, I need some moola. HELP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home