Friday, September 08, 2006

Today has been a great day so far. I was 7 minutes late this morning because of course I had to stop for some Timmy’s and that took 4 minutes out of my driving schedule, and I was coming from my mom’s house and am not used to that drive anymore. I’m used to my 10 minute drive from the daycare. Which of course I usually leave at 10 after 7 giving me 20 minutes to drop off Quinn and get to work. It takes 12 minutes to drive there, 5 minutes to shove him in the door and 10 minutes to get to work, by 7:37. So needless to say, they are used to me being 7 minutes late.

Then around 10 this morning I was heading to the water cooler for a refill, and I noticed a piece of paper in an inbox that I normally handle. Hmm…interesting. I’ll just grab this since this inbox hasn’t been looked at since, um, I’d say April. I take it off the top. I reveal another one….another one…..another one…..I keep going and there are about 20 of them. This means that they haven’t been entered yet since April. This is how I’ve been spending my morning. Entering something that I’m supposed to enter, but haven’t seen, because I’m sure that person just said, “Uh, yeah, just make sure I get those. I’ll handle it.” Famous last words…”I’ll handle it”.

Then the girl who sits next to me, called another co-worker to refer some repairs to them and he lashed out on her and said he’s too busy to handle anything else. Um, yeah, that’s your job….

So this has been my day so far. I hope it gets better. After all it is Friday and the start of the weekend and I'm with out a husband so I get to SMOOCH and SQUISH my punkin all by myself tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home