Friday, September 29, 2006

Work related....

One of the things I need to do to keep up with the business world, is work on my professionalism. It used to be up, but really has slipped in the last two years or so. I need to get back in the habit again.

Things are no hold barred in the business world, so you have to have some pretty thick skin to make it. I really need to get my act together here and not let the negative situations bring me down. I’ve been taking things personally and that really shouldn’t be happening. I can’t be sucked into things that I really don’t believe in doing and I usually let myself anyhow.

Last week, something happened where someone blamed something on me. I took it, then later felt really deceived. Then I felt revengeful, like that was going to fix the problem. I need to make sure that even though I truly believe in fairness, I can’t let myself sink to that level. I need to rise above it and remember where I came from in all of this. I think I’m letting school get to my head. I have to remember to work smarter not harder, and fight the fights worth fighting (blah...).

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Blogger Fizzgig said...

gotta love getting blamed for something you didn't do. I have a coworker whos job it is to make everyone know when I screw up. Then acts like it wasn't intentional. Karma. It'll come back on her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home