Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Slowly Recovering.

I am slowly getting used to the fact that my niece will have my favorite baby name. Soon to get over it I'm sure. There are other names out there, right?

I mentioned briefly that I loved my new job. I do. It is such an easy job and I was trained before my first day was over. I start my schedule tonight, working 3:30 to 11. Plus this is a job where I'll be able to get my homework done while I'm there. Leaving even more free time for the fam!

My baby brother's wedding is this Saturday! My dress is in the shop getting "taken in". Which means from the time I tried it on, until the time I brought it home, I lost weight. That was a good thing! Quinn's tux is hanging up and ready to go. I found black socks for him at Old Navy after searching three stores. He is getting his hair cut today. We'll see if he sits by himself this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home