Tuesday, July 18, 2006

1st step....admitting you have a problem

The problem I have is I’m severely paranoid. Let me give some examples:

It took me years to come to grips with, that if my husband was in a bad mood it wasn’t me.

Every time I am in a public place and hear a “snicker” near me, I think it is me. The way I look, the way I dress, do I have a booger?

Every time I get in a little tiff with a family member, friend, or co-worked I automatically assume they are mad at me, probably for life.

A lot of times at work if something goes wrong with something I’m involved in I automatically jump to the conclusion that I did it and screwed it up.

Sometimes I don’t do things or express myself because I think other people with think that I am stupid.

What is with this? Why am I this way? I need to relax man……

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Mike Garvey said...

I have a similar problem. When someone to whom I'm talking says something bad about another person, I get nervous and think he's actually talking about me in code. Or trying to give me a hint and I'm just not getting it. I'm stupid that way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home