Friday, July 07, 2006

I had my very first puking experience with Quinn. This was nothing compared to a little spit up of milk like when he was little. This was a 'run to the bathroom with your kid wrapped in a towel with flying projectiles coming out of his mouth' kind of puke. First in the bedroom, then on the bathroom door, wall, floor, rugs (I didn't know he had it in him!) then the tiniest little bit when I finally aimed his face into the toilet. Of course it was over by the time I had gotten there.

He had just gotten out of the bath so he was still in a towel, so after it was over I placed him in the empty bathtub in case more came. Poor thing didn't even know what hit him. He just sat there and talked to himself. I ran for the first kind of cleaner I could find and grabbed one of the bathroom washcloths and started cleaning. I had a full load of laundry when I was done. My clothes, the bathroom rugs, washcloths and towels.

This is one for the [baby] books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home