Friday, July 21, 2006

I can't even believe I saw this....

On Wednesday, I went home for lunch and heard a message on my answering machine. I said to myself, "Oh man, not again". We've been getting these messages for the last 6 months or so for this guy who must have previously had our phone number. It is long and irritating. It says, "This is an important message for Robert Berlinghoff. Please call us back at this number to retrieve this message". (it is longer than that because it gives all of the contact numbers and repeats them all twice)

I have called the number back a few times to get my number removed from the list, that this guy no longer owns this number. So Wednesday (it was the 19th, so remember that), I thought to myself, maybe if I pretend I'm his wife and I tell them he is dead, they'll finally get the hint.

Well, I look in the Buffalo News paper today. Every now and then I snoop through the death section. Hey you never know who you may see in there. This is what I find. OMG....ON THE 19TH. Did I curse him?? Holy shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home